Monday, June 27, 2011

INTRODUCTION: The Eight Pounds Ops Week of Valken

       Drum roll please! Today is the big reveal for the super secret project I've been working on resulting in less posting of other paintball related articles: the Eight Pound Ops Week of Valken. For those not familiar with Eight Pound Ops, this is a scenario/milsim paintball blog comprised of reviews, paintball oriented articles, galleries, and stories which was launched in late December 2010. Over the next 9 days, including today, I'll be reviewing 15 Valken paintball products in rapid succession adding close to 30% more content to what's already on the blog. In addition to more than a full week of Valken product reviews, I'll be adding action and posed shot galleries of all the different camouflages available from Valken and both Sierra and Valken styles of the V-Tac line soon after the event. Skeptics, be calm, these won't be cellphone camera galleries, I am quite proficient with a Digital SLR.
       Now, during this week there's going to be a lot of material flowing through the blog, all of which I'm preparing all by my lonesome self so the reviews are going to of a slightly shorter length than most on the blog thus far. I don't have a story to lead into most of them with which is probably one of the reasons why, and I'll be adding team mates opinions of some of the gear since I do not personally own all of the equipment. I have, however, demo'd all of what's being reviewed and confidently fill you in on feel and performance of all the gear. Also, because I have a team of 8 other guys giving input, you will have more than just my own opinion to go on when doing your pre-purchase homework on these products
       This introductory post will also serve as an index page to quickly direct and link you to each review that occurs, so without any further adieu, I present the roster of Valken products which will be reviewed on a day by day basis on Eight Pound Ops. Click the day to go to the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment