Saturday, March 12, 2011

SUCH A SLACKER: I'm still here if you guys are!

       Holy 3 weeks, Batman! To both of my adoring fans, a.k.a. Mom and Dad, I must apologize for my flakiness with the blog in past weeks. Eight Pound Ops is indeed still alive, it's just not kicking right now. I literally have 35 ideas for entries that really don't involve getting off my butt whatsoever to type up, however with school being as big a part of my life as it is right now, my study breaks just don't look so appealing if a micro-essay on paintball is what I plan on doing to fill it, even if only takes about an hour to type each page and a bit post which I think is pretty respectable.
       Eight Pound Ops also has a Youtube account (eightpoundops) now which is pretty note worthy for me. I've never actually had a Youtube account or thrown anything up on there via a friend in the past so it's a totally new experience. The channel is going to double as a personal channel and let me quell anyone's worries that this does not appear to be a professional way of going about the channel now: I promise that any material on there that deviates from milsim paintball will be of the same mature nature that everything on the blog has been so far; There will be no video's of my and friends and I doing asinine things like the one gallon challenge or cayenne challenge or engaging in other forms of jack-assery.
       Another thing: since I'm choked with school and photography related endeavours at this time, if anyone who does read this blog on a regular basis has a request for an article it would be great if you commented here and let me know so I can prioritize and deliver the material you want instead of whatever tickles my fancy when I get around to writing one. So c'mon regulars and irregulars! Let me know what would make the readings here a better experience!
       P.S. I'm really not so good at this kind of thing but... Keep Japan in your thoughts. If you can't donate, don't pray, and if volunteering is not feasible for you right now at least be aware and spread some of that awareness, it's a lousy time for apathy right now. This earthquake disaster is a particularly big one and is going really resonate for a lot of families and economies around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment