Monday, August 15, 2011

GALLERY: Valken Tactical

       Well guys, I told you I was going to try and do some shoots of all the different Valken camoflage offerings and it looks like I can start delivering on that promise. It's been tricky getting around and arranging these things with out a car! Saturday night, I went out with my team mate in his Valken Tactical black gear and did a shoot in a quiet parkade downtown. I also tried to get him to model some of the tactical offerings of the other sponsor we're working on acquiring, First Response Duty Gear. there were kind enough to supply us with some gloves from Hatch Tactical, boots from 5.11, a TK45 flashlight (720 lumens!) from Fenix, as well as a simple rack rig from Blackhawk which turned out to be ideal for holding 100 round pods on your gut. The rest of the gear, that being top and bottoms are Valken Zulu Tactical stuff. For those wondering about anything else in the shoot, there's a Fasta loader, Invert Mini, 68/4500 with black Planet Eclipse cover, Spyder MR2 with 50 round loader, a polished up Tiberius 8.1 with a compensator from Action Gear Canada, Dye I4 mask which is a field favorite in Kamloops, as well as Annette's doughnuts. Full gallery can be viewed here:  https://picasaweb.google.com/105329055913978245011/August132011ValkenTacticalFirstResponseDutyGearShoot


No comments:

Post a Comment